Translate

torsdag 21 september 2017

19th-21st of september and a daily tangle


The tangle I choose this time is Static. Yes it is one of my first learned and I bet this is the case for many of us! I had fun trying to use it in other ways than the common ways! 

Nancy Domnauer is the featured artist in the fb-group today´s tangles. Her challenge is a heart-challenge. Use the heart as a string and  her pattern Tour. Here comes my tile:


The other patterns are: Ginili (Randi Wynne-Parry), Ennies and Crescent Moon. I wasn´t pleased at all with my first try. That one has to wait till I know what to do about it. I still have hang-ups when it comes to heartshape. I don´t like when they become to pretty! And that sure happens. But this  tile made me happy. I made the dots in the corners, penciled the line and I made a string, not with one heart but four.

Inga kommentarer: