Translate

måndag 18 september 2017

Joey´s 6/9 challenge

Happy Monday, Joey´s challenge! The 6th of 9 tiles. The pattern to use this time was Ginili (Randi Wynne-Parry). I haven´t tried Ginili before, but I have seen it. Such a beautifully flowing pattern! Loved it from the start! Here is my 6th:



The other patterns: Cruffle (Sandy Hunter), Cubine, Tripoli, Diva Dance, Evoke and Tipple. Here is all so far:



Whatever will come on next three, I know one thing: It will come with a lot of fun!

6 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

This is going to be a wonderful Opus tile Anita. I love your beautiful drawn Ginili, together with the other tangles. A real masterpiece!

~ joey ~ sa...

Oh I love the Diva Dance with the Ginili! This tiles flows beautifully with the others Ria!

Gudrun S. sa...

Your Ginili with Diva Dance looks gorgeous Anita :-))

michele sa...

I love the composition of this tile, especially the way Diva Dance just shoots down. The ensemble is coming along beautifully. What a masterpiece you'll have at the end;-)

Susie Ng sa...

I love how that cubine/ginili combination. Real eye-catchers! You are well off to a marvelous finish, Anita!

Susan Theron sa...

This is a beautiful combination.