Translate

söndag 10 december 2017

Some Daily tangles and the Diva´s challenge


Eye-Wa (Zt) and Zedbra (Margaret Bremner/Laura Harms) works well as Drama-tangles for the prompt in "Today´s Tangles". Actually this was my first round with Eye-Wa! But it won´t be my last, since this tangle was so fun and easy to do!


Another one for the prompt: Echoism (Zt) as a string and a favourite of mine; Cubine. 

And now for I am the Diva´s challenge 344:


Afterglo (Carole Ohl), Ipso (Jennifer Hohensteiner) and `NZeppel. I did this on an Echo-diyed tile. Afterglo is one of those patterns I did love from the start and used quite a lot for some time but then I almost forgot it. 

6 kommentarer:

Simone Menzel sa...

Dear Anita, these tiles are so lovely all together! I love especially the first one - thank you for the inspiration to draw Eye-Wa. I did never use it before...

ria matheussen sa...

I agree with Simone, the first tile is also my favorite because of the special atmosphere and the wonderful contrasts.
About your Diva tile, I like the combination of the two different forms of Afterglo and the soft colours.

Anne's tangle blog sa...

The first one is quite impressive!!! The Diva tile is very beautiful too.

Annette P.-L. sa...

All three are beautiful! Especially I like your tile with Afterglo!

Gudrun S. sa...

Your tiles are beautiful :-))

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you all for nice comments!😍