Translate

torsdag 18 januari 2018

16th-18th of January and Diva challenge continued!


I like the idea of using the calendar as a resource. I continued using Lori Byerly´s patterns for the last three days: 3 To Go, Bublz, Abakus, Flip Flop, Paki and Off Key. I find these pattern so interesting, because they are all individuals, all very special, easy to learn and very relaxing to do. I love them.

I couldn´t keep my hands off going further with the Diva´s challenge. So here is my process for the next one:


My pencil-sharpener, the lid of my Bijou-box, and my scissors. Here is the finished tile on tan surface:


Patterns: Chain Gain (Aleesha Sattva), Organic (Sayantika Ray), Irradial (Tomàs Padrós), Shiraz (Linda Farmer), Tipple and Striping. Hm. Couldn´t help smiling as I saw the face!

7 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

I love your Diva tile!! I couldn't help laughing and smiling ... it looks like an ostrich face!! Fabulous! Thank you!😁

Michele Wynne sa...

Fantastic Diva tile and I love your calendar 😍 I need to get back into a system of recording new patterns that stand out to me.

Ulrike sa...

Oh, there is a ghost in your tile! Pretty crazy.

ria matheussen sa...

Again another lovely and special tile. Very nice contrasts with the red

Gudrun S. sa...

I love your tile Anita :-))

Anonym sa...

Love the new tangles that you used in your calendar. I am behind on mine. I think I may use your idea and try out new to me tangles and you have given me some direction for that. Love the second tile with the red. It is so striking.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s all for your kind and heartwarming comments!❤️💕