Translate

tisdag 16 januari 2018

The Diva´s challenge no. 347

This time Laura Harms asked us to just grab something and use it for a string (tracing it). So I found a roll of scotch in a holder fitting on my tile. Here it is:


I had some fun using Lori Byerly´s patterns: Gr8, Paki and Mashed. Then I had to try some tranzending on it too. I loved to do this challenge, since I feel a little stuck doing my strings in the same style all the time! Thank´s Laura, this was perfect match with me right now!

9 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

I like your result very much although I don't know any of the used tangles.They look wonderful on this special composition with beautiful contrasts. I'm gonna search after these patterns and will use them also. An absolutely great tile Anita!

Sue Sharp sa...

I don't know any of those tangles either - thank you for sharing! Fabulous tile - I 'specially like the black you've added for contrast.

The Creative Miss L sa...

I like how the tape dispenser seems to be dripping ink and that the hole looks like glass.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Dear Ria! I have a link to Lori Byerly’s page here on my blog! Can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with!😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s for your nice reflection!😄

Anonym sa...

This is a lovely tile! I like your string and the new to me tangles.

Heike sa...

What a wonderful composition! Your tile reminds me of a ship riding on dark waves with a glimpse through one bullseye!

Simone Menzel sa...

Anita, this is a wonderful tile! I love the string ;-) and the eautiful contrasts in the tangles.

Anne's tangle blog sa...

This tile has a great composition and also great contrast!