Translate

torsdag 22 februari 2018

I am the Diva´s challenge no. 352

Last week I didn´t go for the Diva´s challenge. The reason was I wanted to practice SKYE. Another reason is I wasn´t that interested in the Olympic theme, it didn´t speak to me.  This week´s challenge, no 352, is about hearts and I thought I was done with hearts this month! But then I visited Michele Wynne´s blog  and couldn´t resist to give the heart one more round! I opened up my treasure-box filled with eco-dyed papers and there it was!




Can you see the heart glowing in there? I did and here is my nested heart:




The tangles: Chainging, Tipple, `NZeppel and Dro´t/Wire (Ferenc Nagy). The size is different from what I use to work on, 9x17,7cm.I used some brown colorpens, bronze and white gellypen. It was a nice surface to tangle on and I love the eco-dyed colors a lot. 

9 kommentarer:

Gudrun S. sa...

Wonderful Anitga :))

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Gudrun!😄

ria matheussen sa...

Wonderful eco-dyed paper, I can see very good the heart inside and I love what you created on this special tile!

Michele Wynne sa...

That's gorgeous Anita 💞

Anne's tangle blog sa...

A lovely heart on gorgeous paper!!!

Unknown sa...

So cool!❤

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you all, Ria, Michele, Anne and Deanne for such encouraging comments!😍

Heike sa...

Such a beautiful creation! I‘d love to have such a treasure box...

Jennifer Sparrow sa...

So earthy and rich! The white heart pops out of the darkness. Thank you for your kind expression of sympathy on my blog. I really appreciate it.