The second day i took a bad photo of a glasswindow in the old part of the little town and back to the hotel I realized that the Suzanne Fluhr had made a new Humpday Challenge that was about deconstructing a pattern found. I looked at the photo and thought this is it! It is meant to be! But I also thought that this pattern might be so simple that maybe or most likely it has been deconstructed as a tangle already.
Anyway I worked on it and here is my first tile with Blanes:
Back home again I made the step-out, very simple and as this pattern is a grid-based pattern it was very easy to see the possible fragments of it! Here is the step-out, hope you´ll enjoy it: