Translate

torsdag 25 april 2019

All about Ratoon

Shortly after the CZT32 seminar, in november, The Zentangle Headquarter released the pattern Ratoon. I was still in US at that time at my friend Susan´s place and we experienced this pattern together. It is such a beautiful pattern! It is a high-focus-pattern, but after having done it a couple of times it is easy to remember.  This is one of my first Ratoons which I made in Susan´s home:


Ratoon with Dewd and a variation of Crescentmoon.

I was so happy with this one! But after this I made one that went it´s own way for sure!
 
Green Ratoon with Florz and auras.



In March 29 Helen Williams made a post on Ratoon that was very inspiring! And made my Ratoon go into another direction:



Sandy Kelley Jones take on Ratoon after having seen
Helen Williams blog!


I love the ribbonlike Ratoon! Then I wanted to try it on a black zendala:


Ratoon with Crescentmoon, Tipple and Sonnenband
(Simone Bischoff)

I think this one came out like something in between the first one and the ones I did after I had seen Helen Williams post. Ratoon is such a fun tangle to learn and it does live it´s own life most of the time. Which is a good sign for a true zentangle!   

4 kommentarer:

Jennifer sa...

These are all very beautiful - such wonderful ideas and very inspiring!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you Jennifer!

ria matheussen sa...

Absolutely beautiful variations on Ratoon, love them all!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Ria!😍