Translate

torsdag 6 december 2018

Arukas Day 11-15

This is a tangle-adventure. When I sit down with my little journal I never know what it will end up with. I hope you can read my notes.


I think it is a good idea to try Arukas in different strings. This string is offered by Sandy Kelley Jones in the Fb-group Today´s Tangles -Keeping it classic.

One more try on the same string as day 12.




These five days I think Arukas lives her own life. I think of Arukas as a female no doubt. And I do love her still. She is too adventurous, I have no chance to get bored!

4 kommentarer:

Susie Ng sa...

All I can say today is: "Keep going!!!", "Very interesting!!!" and "You have my full and undivided attention!!!".
I am already looking forward to your next Arukas post...I know, it is getting harder and harder and harder...., but you will do it!

Ragged Ray sa...

So much variety - next time I need a new idea for Arukas I know where to come. The Diva Dance one is my favourite of these!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Susie! Love your supportive words!💕

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Ragged Ray! 😍