Translate

onsdag 26 december 2018

Arukas day 26-30

I have been celebrating christmas with my sons, daughter in law and my wonderful grandchildren so I have not been able to post the last days of Arukas, but here they all comes:



I made this one as a congratulation to Today´s
tangles - Keeping it classic that reached 1000
members recently!




I felt a little sad to say goodbye to these 30 days of Arukas, but also I was happy to have done them. Arukas can go any way, and there are so many more possibilities! I guess I could go on for another 30 days!!! But I won´t. But I will use Arukas on tiles and not fear a string that looks like it won´t fit! Because now I know Arukas also can go with any string!

2 kommentarer:

Susie Ng sa...

My sincerest! congratulations for a month of wonderful Arukas variation/tangleation tiles, Anita. I enjoyed following you on your self-inflicted fun. Now, where and when is the next Arukas challenge? I am all ready to go thanks to the one stroke blog.
A Happy and Healthy 2019 to you, Anita.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you so much Susie! So happy you have followed this! I wish you a happy and healthy 2019 as well!