Translate

söndag 17 april 2016

I am the Diva´s challenge 263

This week Laura Harms has made a great challenge in her blog! To make a "Globular grid" and tangle away. I have been travelling this week and that means I haven´t got enough time to make this in one occasion. I made one half at home before I left and the rest i made in two parts. I tried to keep the zendala together and I am pleased with the outcome during these circumstances.  I made it on a white zendala-tile. But I might try to do it again because I had great fun doing it though I couldn´t make it the way I use to! The patterns: Zonked (Barbara Finwall), Shnek (Hanny Nura) and Cubine.


3 kommentarer:

Simone Menzel sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.
Simone Menzel sa...

Dear Anita,
Fantastic work, jättebra!!!!
Do you run a new blog?! This is great! I wish you much success with it!
And I am the very first to comment your first post....
Greetings from Simone

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you Simone! Soglad you found me! :)