Translate

torsdag 9 november 2017

4th-9th of November


Continuing with #Giveatangle2017. The tangle for 4th was Inapod (Carole Ohl). I don´t feel like monotangling right now, so Schway joined. On the 5th Dragonair (Norma Burnell) was accompanied by Inapod and a little Tipple. The tangle for the 6th was Twirl (Helen Williams). That cute little pattern wasn´t  my easiest though I thought so at first. I only looked at the steps and just went for it. But then I realized there was a video too so I watched it and to my surprise I had missed the last step of the pattern! But here it was like this together with Dragonair and Vitruvius!


I got a new chance on the 7th and now I tried to do it properly with Zinger in focus. My first take went into Assunta instead!!! But at last I made it!!! The 8th came with one of my favourites: Ing! Also with more Zinger. For today Noom was the tangle. I DO like Noom, though I haven´t played with it much. I think I will further on. Here with more Ing.

Inga kommentarer: