Translate

torsdag 10 januari 2019

I am the Diva´s Challenge 380

Laura Harms has run her blog 8 years now! Amazing! She is celebrating this with a challenge based on circles. As I am quite busy right now I had to go for a quickie, since I wanted to celebrate this! And Zenbuttons are so fun to do, invented by Marguerite Samama! Here is my Zenbutton on a cardstock selfcut tile:



Congratulations Laura! Hope you will go on for another 8 years! By the way, I used  Sakura micron: pink and burgundy.

11 kommentarer:

Gudrun S. sa...

Love it!!!

Anonym sa...

Love the color combination on this tile and the lovely highlighting!

Sue Clark sa...

Beautiful Zenbutton! Love those colors!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you Gudrun!😄😍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you Sue!😍😄

Anne's tangle blog sa...

I love the shine in your zenbutton!

ria matheussen sa...

Beautiful and special work, thanks to a fantastic highlights, I love the result!

Annette P.-L. sa...

Wonderful and elegant zenbutton! Like the dark red!

Karen Lynn sa...

Such beautiful work! I especially love your greyscale gemstone--it looks like marble.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Art Lady Kate!❤️

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Anne, Ria, Anette and Karen! 😍