Translate

torsdag 16 mars 2017

I am the Diva´s challenge 307

I am not doing challenges right now I said some time ago. But the Diva´s  (Laura Harms) challenges are something special. On her blog she brings her own story about her family and the tangles. She takes zentangle into an other level when she brings it into real life. I can´t resist that.


As I wrote in my previous post, challenge no 307 is about Zingo, the tangle created by Indy and Mazzy, Molly Hollibaugh´s two daughters. Watching the video, when the two kids draw this pattern and instructs how to do it, is warming my soul. Their way of draw is filled with focus and selfconfidence and there are no misstakes. If you haven´t watched the video, please do here. You might learn something. I did. 

14 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

A very beautiful tile! I love the color, contrast, shading and highlighting!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Kate!😄

michele sa...

I love this tile Anita! I agree with what Kate said;-) I'm so glad you chose to participate in this challenge. I always love what I see here on your blog and the pieces you share on Facebook. If I can only do one challenge it's the Diva's. I too love how she shares a little bit of her world. There's much love and inspiration there;-) Have a great day!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank´s Michele! :)

ria matheussen sa...

Love this surprising, wonderful tile and I'm always glad "to meet" you!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

I LOVE this one too and the framing is just right!!!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ria! Same to you!😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Anne!😄

Daniele OBrien Design, CZT sa...

Beautiful, vibrant interpretation of Zingo. Has a real Southwest vibe. Nice work,

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Daniele!😄

Simone Menzel sa...

Just one word: Outstanding!

Heike sa...

Such a gorgeous interpretation of Zingo, I love it. The red seeds remind me of the seeds I sometimes get on my Magnolia tree in fall.

jeanchaneyaz sa...

I also enjoyed watching the sweet little ones teach us how to do their tangle. And, a good student you were by making such a nice Zingo!

Susan Theron sa...

This is a WOW tile. I love everything about it - the tangle itself, the colour, the shading!