Translate

måndag 13 mars 2017

String 246

The focustangle in Square One is MI2 (Mimi Lempart). My tile for today started as a monotangle but ended up with Margaret Bremners Beadline too.


I used string 246 (Nancy Smith). There are not many strings left in my personal project! About strings is much to say. One thing is that sometimes it is a real challenge to make a pattern go with a string. But it is never boring and you can never tell what is going to come out of it. Another thing I have noticed is when I try to learn a pattern and make it my own, the string is very useful. It makes me see the pattern from different angles and helps me to not bother too much. MI2 is a beautiful pattern, but it is also a pattern I haven´t been on good terms with. But now I think I am starting to love doing it. Thank´s to the string!

Inga kommentarer: