Translate

tisdag 13 mars 2018

I am the Diva´s challenge 355

This week´s challenge from the Diva was to use Verve (JJ La Barbera). Verve is such a nice tangle! I learned it a couple of years ago when it was a focustangle in Square One. I watched Laura´s video on YouTube and was happy to revisite Verve again!


As Verve came to me the first time through Square One it was fun to use the Tofube (Damy) which is this week´s focustangle on Square One!!! I also needed som Striping. This was a happy tile done in the basic way: Dots in the corners, penciled border and string. 

11 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Love your tile and the selection of tangles that you used.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Kate! So glad you like it!😄

ria matheussen sa...

I agree with Kate, this is a lovely composition, uncomplicated but so beautiful drawn,especially in combination with Tofube.

michele sa...

I love this pattern and I love your tile!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

I like your Verve twice in this tile!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Ria for your kind words!😍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Michele!😍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thnk’s Anne!😍

Annette P.-L. sa...

Wonderful and very elegant tile! Lovely choice of tangles, too!

Jennifer Sparrow sa...

I really love Verve and Tofube together!

Chrissie Frampton sa...

Super tile.