Translate

lördag 18 augusti 2018

4th - 18th of August and one more for My Tile Project



Yes. I have done my calendarpages though I haven´t posted. My calendar has been my company while I have been doing a lot of things: Visiting my new grandchild Frances for the first time, Seeing people I haven´t seen for a long time and at last made the trip to my Dad way up in the north. I have spent a lot of time driving my car.  The calendar was perfect to end my days with. Or start!
4th-6th: I used Cubine as my string for tangling in the Box. I got the idea from Laura Byerly´s plan for August. Icantoo (Hanny Nura), Beadlines (Margaret Bremner)EAXY (Nadine Roller), Florz , Mooka, Åaradpx. B´Tweed, Crescent Moon, Poke Root, Cubine (all Zt), Cruffles (Sandy Hunter) and Waves (Suzanne McNeill). On the 6th, the Summertangles-18 -prompt was Dingbatz so I Dingbatted Cubine and Tranzended it too! 


7th-9th: Dex is my string! Patterns: Purdy, Margaret Bremner, Prestwood (Margaret Bremner), C-view (Ria Matheussen, Natti (mine), Zenplosion Folds (Danni O´Brian), Fescu (Zt), Vache (Genvieve Crabe) and Cruffles (Sandy Hunter).


10th-12th: I turned Cubine upside-down, which made it more like a box in my eyes. Patterns: Paradox (Zt), Ipso (Jennifer Hohensteiner), Organic (Sayantika Ray), Clob (Jem Miller), Fescu (Zt), Snugs (Jem Miller), Hollibaught and Tipple, both Zt.

13th-15th: On the 13th the summertangles was about Bijou, so I used Bijou as my string for this page. Patterns: Diva Dance, Nipa, Tipple (all Zt), Whisket (Sandra Strait) and Rashell (Lin Chiu).


16th - 18th: I choose 3D-room (Mei Hua Teng) as the string. The patterns: Meer, Florz, CO2 Antonine Megger, Floatfest Carole Ohl, Biscus (Vicki Bassett),Knightsbridge, Printemps, Scute (Lily Moon), Icantoo (Hanny Nura), Undu (Daniel Lamothe), and Fan Club. I don´t know who made Fan Club up. But it is a fun pattern. On the 18th the Summertangles suggested to make a Frame and my new favourite Icantoo made this so nicely!

As I returned home safely, I was thinking a lot of my Dad. If he will be with us next year he will celebrate his 90th birthday. Taking care of him is not possible for me living so far away, I have to trust others doing this and I am so grateful to my younger brothers living closer because I know they do their best! To sort things out as  there is a lot going on in my head, I tangled a tile  with my Dad in focus. A tile for My Tile Project (Nancy Domnauer).



Oven: Olipze (Jody Genovese)
Westin: Waax (Esther Piszcek)
April: Knightsbridge (April)
Favourite: Papz (mine)
I had to use Papz ofcourse, since I made this pattern to honor my Dad. I hope he will like it!

2 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

Having a good relationship with your own family is very important, I hope for you your father can celebrate his 90 th birthday next year!
Frances is a beautiful name. I think it is wonderful to have grandchildren and see them have grown every time you can see them.
I understand you had a busy time but nevertheless you show us very nice work in this post. Love the idea of the little boxes and you have filled them in a gorgeous way. My faves are the ones with a tiny touch of red or blue.(and I love the way to have drawn C-View)
Let's go for another week with a lot of tanglepleasure!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Ria! 😄👍