Translate

söndag 5 augusti 2018

Icantoo and EAXY.

A pattern new to me is the focustangle in Square One. Hanny Nura was inspired by Icanthis (Zt) and deconstructed this pattern. Might be seen as a tangleation of Icanthis. 


My first tile. As I started to try it with auras, this just went on and took over the thing. But I liked the result, though it might be a little busy.


My second went like this also with auras but in another direction. Icantoo has settled down in my toolbox to stay. It is such a joyful pattern and I smile as I look at it. 

I also revisited a pattern I do like a lot: EAXY. I have a lot of tiles cut from old watercolors and I love to se what happens when I tangle on them. This time I remembered to take a before-pic of the tile!

A perfect string! And here is the final result:


EAXY (Nadine Roller) with Citrus (Suzanne McNeill). This watercolor-paper (I belive it is from Archer) is a little rough and not so easy to draw on with my pens. I had to work harder with the tourtillon. EAXY is so interesting to draw, I never get it even but this doesn´t bother me since it is such a forgiving pattern! As I have done this I see more ways to go with it.....


2 kommentarer:

Simone Menzel sa...

Dear Anita, I have not commented for a long time. Just wanted to say that I follow your beautiful work and love every single tile!
Additionally I love your photos of your home region Dalarna on Instagram- it reminds me each time to abeautiful time in Sweden.. I like to see how the region changes during the seasons...

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you Simone for stopping by and for your warming words! I appreciate it very much! I am not so frequently commenting myself.... but I try to take my time to follow what other tanglers publish! I like your blog! 😍