Translate

lördag 13 oktober 2018

Inktober 7 and DC371

Since I follow the inktober prompts made by Stephanie Jennifer in my calendar I have not made them on tiles so much. But I got the chance to do Onion Drops as monotangles following the Diva´s Challenge! there are a lot of fun challenges to be found on the web and I have decided to limit myself following only two of them. Sometimes I do one or two other challenges too, but I don´t want to  have that haunting feeling of catching upp challenges. I am the diva´s challenge and IAST are high priority when it comes to challenges though. Laura had made a video where she demonstrates onion drops (a little different from what I have learned it) drawing it with a dip-pen. So I wanted to do my first one with a favourite fountainpen (Mont Blanc) of mine on a litte Bijou-tile:


The color of my ink is very deep burgundy and I love this color! Then I made one more on a regular tile with my micron:


Onion Drops (Shasta Garcia) is a very relaxing pattern, it just goes on and on and every space can be filled or surrounded with it. I think this pattern already has jumped into my box of go-to tangles! 
Here you find the step-outs.

6 kommentarer:

Anne's tangle blog sa...

Both beautiful. Like you I am limiting myself to just a few challenges.

Duchess sa...

Oh, I like that deep red ink. Your mono tangles are beautiful.

Michele Wynne sa...

Oh! I just love those😍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Anne, Duchess and Michele for your warming comments!😍

Annette P.-L. sa...

Absolutely gorgeous tile with "Onion Drops"!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Annette!😍