Translate

måndag 8 oktober 2018

Sometimes I need some blue - IAST 263

Last night when I sat down tangling I decided to try IAST 263. At the start I wasn´t too happy about the choice of string for this challenge. The patterns are great: Kettling (Ria Matheussen), Sails (Helen Williams) and Ahh (Zt). It happens that the string doesn´t talk to me and this was such an occaison. I hesitated, but I wanted to try Ria´s new pattern and Sails I haven´t done for a while, though it is a favourite of mine! I have learned a few things through the zentanglejourney of mine and one thing is: Don´t worry, just relax and go with it!  So here is my first result:


As I wasn´t too happy about it, I went to bed and slept on it. This morning I watched it carefully and decided it needed something more. My watercolorpencils! And my favourite blue, Preussian Blue!


So this is the final one for this challenge! I am glad I went on with it. This was a good exercise for me to train my patience and my confidence in the process. There will always be a way and an outcome that I might not have been expecting! This is one thing I love about the Zentangle method!


2 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

They both look wonderful Anita, but I agree the little touch of blue gives something extra on that beautiful tile.
Me too struggled a bit with the strings but you did a great job, love your Kettling and your Sails!!!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Ria! I did enjoy it anyhow!😄