Translate

torsdag 4 oktober 2018

Inktober in my Calendar and my new Journal!



Inktober! Mr Jake Parker started this and participants are around the world.  Stephanie Jennifer has made prompts for tanglers and I did participate last year too. Now I decided to make the prompts in my calendar and this suits me very well! But started I couldn´t stop myself trying it on a tile with the first three patterns together: Mooka, Yah (Emily Classon) and Ginilli (Randi Wynne Parry).


Doing so it was much fun and the next thing I had to try was in my new Cappucino-journal.


For once I didn´t use any black micron, just gellypen, white charcoal and graphite. Oh I loved to do this. So I just went on yesterday too:


The color looks different in these pics, because the first one is taken with my iphone and the second is a scanned one. Maybe the iphone pic is more correct! But anyway it is much easier to scan this book than to take photos, so I try to live with this result. I have no intention to make my journal an inktober one, but it was very fun and relaxing. I will not plan, just let it go with the flow!


Inga kommentarer: