Translate

söndag 3 december 2017

About Prompts + 1st-3rd of December

Right now in early December, the busiest month of the year, I find prompts for tangling very useful. In today´s tangles Sandy Kelley Jones have made some prompts for 1-12 of December and even if I maybe don´t do everyone, I want to do as many as I can. I am one day behind already but the prompt for 2nd of December seemed so fun to do I didn´t want to miss it! Here comes the first one:



1: Use the first tangle I ever did. Don´t know exactly if this was the first one. But anyhow, one of the very early recognizable tangles I did was Hollibaugh!
2: Use the latest tangle: That was easy! Veez by Margaret Bremner!
3: Use a tangle I want to make friends with. There are some but I choose Swarm,which is a tangle that confuses me a lot. 
4: Use a bold tangle: What could be more bold than Schway!!! 

Here comes the one for yesterday:



I won´t explain this, but the prompt is soooo fun! The patterns I used: Veez (Margaret Bremner), Hypnotic (Elena Hadzijaneva), Papermint (Sandy Hunter), Dewd and `NZeppel. First I thought I should leave the open space in the middle, but then I had to Papermint it! So much fun! Thank´s Sandy!

And the calendarpage:



1st of December: I used the Z-fragment Carole Ohl suggested which I liked a lot. But now we are closer to X-mas, so Ipso (Jennifer Hohensteiner) also wanted to come! 2nd and 3rd: Swarm. The tangle I want to make friends with. We are not there yet but much closer!

Inga kommentarer: