Translate

tisdag 22 maj 2018

16th-21st of May in my Calendar


I love playing with one tangle at a time. Monotangling. Reading Margaret Bremners inpsiring post with her Cadent-variation I just had to try this. It was so fun and came out in such different ways. I love that!


The last three days I choose tangles that are basic (Zt) and tangles i know very well by heart. This because sometimes all those step-outs easily get me into a planning mode and I sure don´t want that! It is very relaxing just to start with something well-known and then go ahead to the next one passing by! A lot of patterns took the scene: Crescent Moon, Onamato, Dewd, Fescu, Maze, Knightsbridge, Mooka, Tipple, Cubine, Eke, Well and Paradox. Some of them I use frequently, some now and then. Doing it this way, no worries, no planning, is very calming and healthy for my sometimes stressed mind!

Inga kommentarer: