Translate

torsdag 17 maj 2018

One more for the Diva´s challenge 363!


In Square One Slinky (Jennifer Hohensteiner) was in focus for a week now. This morning-rain gave me time to try it and I found a lot of possibilities to make Auras! Snail is also joining the fun! Auras are fun to do and now I think I got back to making auras again thank´s to Laura Harms and her challenge 363! Auras are relaxing to do and there are unexpected things going on while the tile is growing in front of me! No planning. Just letting ink flow.

4 kommentarer:

Michele Wynne sa...

Great tile Anita! I've been playing around with Slink too. I love how you aura'd it😉

ria matheussen sa...

And another beauty. absolutely gorgeous drawn!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

Also beautiful Anita!!!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thanks a lot ladies! Your Wordsworth Warg my heart!😍