Translate

torsdag 13 september 2018

10th-12th of September


Sometime ago I did work my way through all strings in the Tanglepatterns resource. Then I didn´t really think about it the way I do today. I won´t go back and do it all over again, I have done that! But I want to explore a string more than once and the calendar is perfect for this task. It is not my unique idea, but I saw Laura Byerly do this and I want to explore it! I started with the most basic strings of all, the Z-string. If you have seen my earlier blogpost, you might recognize the 10th. I was so excited doing this, I had to try it on a tile too in a similar way with Static, Echoism, Crescent Moon and Eke. On the 11th it is quite difficult to find the string but it is there! Mooka, Maze, Tipple and Striping. On the 12th it is easier with Echoism, `NZeppel and Tipple. Same string but totally different approach! I love to see there are so many possibilities!

Inga kommentarer: