Translate

lördag 8 september 2018

Rain in the Calendar and IAST259


Rain is a zentangle-original pattern, I learned early in my tangling journey from the book of Bekah Krahula. I did like it a lot at the start, but I havent used it so much. Like Fengle, though that pattern came in my way later on. So now I decided to spend some time in my calendar with them and I still like to play with them! Drawing Rain I have a lot of fun exploring Lynn Shelton Mead´s examples in her Tangle-Deck 1.


We are supposed to use Diamante (Carol Therrien), Sling Slang (Lisette Hofer), 7 Keys (Teresa Clerc) and Hollibaugh. Hollibaugh was the only one I knew! To learn three new to me patterns, well that was a challenge right now! But then the real challenge was to get them together into the suggested string! Hollibaugh, where did you go?? Yes Hollibaugh is there as a reticula! This was fun and I am happy with the outcome! Thank´s Adele for a relaxing challenge!

Inga kommentarer: