Translate

tisdag 4 september 2018

28th-31st of August, 1st-3rd of September


28th-30th of August I used Daviso (Katie Crommett) as my box-string. Daviso is a very special pattern and I have used it several times but not like this and it was very satisfying. Diva Dance was the first one to join and then Cayke (Rose Brown), Tipple and at last Hexonu (Cherryl Moote) and Florz.


31st I was in a hurry but I grabbed Flukes as my box-string and then Tropicana (Kate Ahrens), Printemps and Pookeroot.

New month. Take a deep breath. This week is important, it is the last week before our election-day, Sunday 9th of September. So Paradox helped me to stay focused and also I needed some Twilight to get some rest. I saw Rick Roberts draw Paradox in a blogpost not long ago and that was my inspiration for this.

1 kommentar:

ria matheussen sa...

Great idea to create a zendala and an absolute wonderful result!!!