Translate

torsdag 20 september 2018

Only straight lines in Diva´s challenge no 368

Only straight lines. Yes. I find this challenge so relaxing. It is like keeping things together in a way. Thank you Laura Harms for doing this. I have always liked geometry and straight lines. Not that my lines are so straight, they are wobling and swaying a lot. But that´s not the point. The process is the main thing and doing straight lines or trying to do them is just possible when I slow down. So here is my first tile on this theme:


I also choose a string from Tanglepatterns with straight lines, string 032. A nice one! Choosing the patterns was also a challenge, there are a lot of wonderful straight-line patterns! Here I made it with Balloya (Anya Lothrop), Arukas, Cubine and Paradox (all Zt). Paradox is a paradox, the lines are straight but they look like they are not! I like that effect! I guess I must do some more with straight lines! This was so fun.

7 kommentarer:

Gudrun S. sa...

Wonderful tile Anita!! Love the patterns and contrast:))

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you Gudrun!

ria matheussen sa...

Wow Anita, this is really a masterpiece, absolutely gorgeous composition!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you dear Ria. It was a nice challenge!

Michele Wynne sa...

Love this 😍 I always forget about Balloya and I really love it.

Duchess sa...

Lovely. I really like it when the lines lead the eye of the edge of the tile.

Anne's tangle blog sa...

A great composition!!!