Translate

tisdag 11 september 2018

I am the Diva´s challenge 367

Here is my entry for DC 367!



I got some cardstock from a friend of mine working in a printing. I tried to work on this for the Diva´s challenge with `NZeppel and Gottago (Lianne Woods). I think it looks nice almost like working on a renaissance tile. I only used Pigma Micron black, White charcoal and graphite. Laura suggested `NZeppel and I wanted to keep it simple since `NZeppel is one of my favourites and I enjoyed this challenge a lot.

10 kommentarer:

Gudrun S. sa...

Gorgeous Anita!!!

Suzanne Fluhr sa...

Very nice use of N'Zeppel combined with Gottago. Gottago is a new tangle to me. I like it. I'm off to try to find the step outs.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thanks Susanne! You find the steps here http://tanglepatterns.com/2015/04/how-to-draw-gottago.html

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Gudrun!😄

ria matheussen sa...

Beautiful combination of Gottago and 'N Zeppel and I agree, I don't see any difference between this tile and a Renaissance one. I like the results on tan tiles very much and your use of the white charcoal is very cool!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

Wow, I love this tile. The center gives a great contrast

Ilse sa...

Wow, really cool! I love the center in combination with Nzeppel!

Anonym sa...

Wow! gorgeous tile!

Duchess sa...

Oh, I like the white charcoal (she said adding it to her shopping list). It makes such a difference!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s to you all, Ria, Anne, Ilse, Kate and Dutchess, for wonderful comments!