Translate

torsdag 28 mars 2019

Dingsplatz and IAST285

I have been having fun with Dingsplatz for a couple of days along with the Way Bop-thing. This is an easy technique to limit the work-space. Rick and Maria demonstrates how to do this in a video you find here. It is addictive and it is very relaxing. So when Adele Bruno asked for Dingsplatz in her challenge no. 285 it was right up in my alley!


This one I made on a rennaissance-tile a week ago and in the center I used Fragment D23. Then a lot of orbs, Crescentmmon and some Fescu.



This one is from my Cappucino-journal (which I like very much, the paper is of a kind that makes it possible to work on both sides of a page). In the center I used Spoken and Striping. Then Crescentmoon again and orbs and auras.


My latest Dingsplatz for IAST 285. In the center Fragment E25, Then Shattuck and Betweed and Orbs.

I love to do them. They just land on the paper/tile or whatever I draw on!


2 kommentarer:

Ragged Ray sa...

Your Dingsplatz are wonderful - so full of life - particularly the tan one. I'm planning to try my first Dingsplatz today!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank you Ragged Ray! Have fun with it!😍