Translate

torsdag 12 oktober 2017

Done! Joey´s challenge 9/9!

9 weeks gone! And now is my mosaic done! This has been a great adventure!  Here is my finished mosaic:






All patterns suggested:
week 1: African Artist (Tina Akua Hunziker)
week 2: Merryweather (Sandy Hunter)
week 3: Cruffle (Sandy Hunter)
week 4: Breach (Yu Ru Chen)
week 5: Muscari (Elaine Benfatto)
week 6: Ginilli (Randi Wynne-Parry)
week 7: ´Nzeppel
week 8: Printemps
week 9: Poke Leaf 


The last piece down in the right corner:



The last pattern Joey added was Pokeleaf. Here with Diva Dance, ´Nzeppel and Printemps. I thought of adding more color but then decided not to. This is where it all landed and I am happy with it.

10 kommentarer:

michele sa...

What a great drawing adventure we've had over the past 9 weeks! I love your mosaic and your beautiful finish;-)

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank´s dear Michele!:)

ria matheussen sa...

You can be very proud on this beautiful final result!
I love your elegant way of drawing.
There is so much to discover on this work: beautiful dewdrops, little accents of colours,open spaces, contrasts, very nice shadows and of course gorgeous drawn tangles!!! Congratulations dear Anita.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ria! I am happy I have experienced this! Such wonderful challenge!😄

Ilse sa...

That's a mosaic you can be really proud of! :-)

Susan Theron sa...

This is really a beautiful piece. Well done!

Susie Ng sa...

Anita, you can always help yourself for some colors from my mosaic tiles. I have enough for both of us.
Joke aside. That is what I should have done: pick one color pencil and lock the rest up for 9 weeks. You created a wonderful mosaic, but I have to admit, my eyes are always instantly drawn to the right, to the fantastic ginili/cubine/cruffles combination. And your cubine makes it clear to me that straight lines have often more character when drawn a bit 'unstraight'. Thanks, Anita!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Susie for your interesting comment! You put into words what I felt about the Ginilipart....😍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ilse!😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Susan!😄