Translate

fredag 13 oktober 2017

Striping with the Diva

I have done some striping now and then. In challenges. Just for fun.  This week, the Diva challenged us to do striping! My way of striping is a little Bunzolike too sometimes. But I still think of it as striping. I find it quite relaxing. If I have fresh pens that gives me the flowing ink. If not I get frustrated. Because there is a lot of coloring in this pattern. Here is my entry:


Today I wanted to try something a little bit different from what I use to do with this pattern. I have seen some great tangling with brown and black. Sue Zanker is one of those tangler I think of practicing this. I had some fun with this tangling Striping in a round. It is so easy to do this and the result is a little bit striking! Love that!


6 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

Absolutely gorgeous and original and I love the mix of coloured pens!

Linda V sa...

This is just beautiful!

Suzanne Fluhr sa...

Great Striping tile. I like it in the round and the brown stripes look like polished wood. Very, very nice.

Michele Wynne sa...

Wow! This is stunning Anita! That brown really adds great contrast😍

Anne's tangle blog sa...

There is great depth in your tile and the shine is beautiful. Oh and the composition .....

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's all for your heartwarming comments! I appreciate them a lot!😍