Translate

fredag 9 september 2016

Happy mail from Australia!

Now I must show you what I got from Sue Zanker! Yesterday my computer was very slow, I could hardly manage to do much. But today I have the pictures of the beautiful post I mentioned yesterday!




Here is the beautiful letter and a surprise to me: She gave me a finished piece of art from her hand! It is wonderful!



And above are the starters. They are so beautifully executed and not to much on it so I just have to continue! Today I finished the white tile:


Sue had started this with a tangle called Alefa. I haven´t seen it before and don´t know who has created it! If anyone knows please tell me. I added Betweed, Mooka, Tipple, Fescu, Aura Leah (Carla du Preez)and a little Beadline (Margaret Bremner)

I enjoyed doing this and I am happy about the outcome. I am looking forward to do the next tile but I think I´ll wait till tomorrow. When I get some goodies I want them to last! 

Inga kommentarer: