Translate

måndag 26 september 2016

Daily Tile and more travelling tangles

Today has been one of those days when autumn is at its best. Sun was shining and the temperature was warm! When I look at photos from last year, the autumncolors hasn´t come so far this year. But the colors of ocher are just about to appear and I do love this time of year. What could be better than finish the tile from Sue Bailey for the autumn-theme in the Travelling tangles project? 






This is her beautiful start. Except that I had drawn 2 petals before I stopped and took the before-pic.











She had started with Arukas, one of my favourites, and Quandary (the petals). I had an adventure doing this!Quandary was so delicate drawn, but I started from there and then I let Arukas take over and grow. Then I added Tropicana (Kate Ahrens) and Cubine. The penciled string divided the tile in two parts and that was challenge no 1 this time. I wanted the tile to be an unite! I went on and at last, when I added the colors I think I succeded! I was happy with this outcome and I hope Sue will like it too.

She also sent me a black tile:



The start is a string consisting of Ansu (Lori Manoogian) and Henna Drum (Jane McKugler).
First I considered not to do anything, it was so nice just like this. But then I couldn´t stop myself.  

I made a pair of auras round the "string" and then I tried a new pattern, Eleganca (Simone Bischof), and one of my go-to-pattern, Florz. 














This evening, when everything was silent I made my daily tile. Next string in my personal project was 167 (Sandra Schubert).



This was my relaxation/meditation for today. I love to go for Garlic Cloves (Jacquline Breednort)so here it comes with Schiefer (Simone Bischof), a tangle I almost had forgotten, but a tangle I like very much. 

4 kommentarer:

Suse sa...

You've done a lovely job connecting the two halves of the tile, both with colours, and also extending some of the arukas lines. The black tile is so delicately finished, great choice of tangles there. I think we make a good team!
Oh and just in case someone wants to know, the flower pattern is called "stree" and is my first tangle.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Sue! I think you are right! We made a good team! Can you please send me your stepouts for your stree! Or a link to it!😄

Anonym sa...

Love the finish on the traveling tangles. It was especially fun to see Tropicana being used. It always gives me a thrill to see this!

michele sa...

What a beautiful collaboration...it's perfectly seamless;-)