My last spilling for the Diva´s challenge didn´t come out the way I wanted. The suger in the berryjuice was too much for my pens. Today I made one more try, following an advice from another blog, and I washed the paper when it was dry to get rid of the sugar. I did, but the color was also faded.
This time I remembered to take a before-pic!
I think I am pleased with this result! The pen went so smoothely over the surface (watercolorpaper 200g). I had fun and I had a lot more tangles, than I use to do! Here they are: Schlingl (Ela Rieger), Tizzy (Hanny Waldburger), Appearance (Sandra Strait), Metro (Anya Ipsen), Ovolution (Sandra Chatelain), Golven (Mariët Lustenhouver), Beadline (Margaret Bremner) and Tipple.
As I had so fun with this I wanted to try what a lot of people do: Shavingfoam-art. It is very easy to do. But I would have done it outdoors! Now my studio smells of masculine shavingfoam, and thats not fun!
I used food-colors and these are the tiles I made for tangling later. But I had to give one a try! Watercolorpaper 200g is ok to do this on or original tiles (I made some on ATC). the heavier paper, the better I think.
So here is my first tangling on a marbled surface. Patterns: Whirlee (Lynn Shelton Mead), Beadline (Margaret Bremner) and Dorsal (mine). I think this is a great technique if you want to make cards for birthday or such things. Anyhow it is fun and relaxing. But now I have to get rid of the heavy smell from the shaving foam! I can´t stand it this way! :)