Translate

fredag 8 september 2017

Friday - Zendaladay!

Today I felt like celebrating something. No birthday around no special events. Just give myself the opportunity to work on a zendalatile celebrating Friday. Here it is:


The patterns appearing are: Mooka, Tipple, Nipa, Quabog (all Zt) and Lenche (mine). I very seldom use gold in my tiles but today I felt like it was the right thing to do. Working on a Zendala is very relazing. But I admit it is also sometimes frustrating. It happens quite often I come to a point working on a Zendala when I have doubts about what I am doing and start to think of the result instead of the process which means loosing my focus. It doesn´t happen very often working on an ordinary tile 8,9x8,9. But a Zendala takes more time for me to do and then unwanted thoughts may pop up during the process. By now I have learned telling myself, when this happens, just go on knowing that my doubts just are reminders that I´m not finished yet! And it works!

So here is my Friday Zendala. Finished. Doubts forgotten.

2 kommentarer:

rainbows and raindrops sa...

Happy Friday! Love your zendala!

ria matheussen sa...

It's always a nice surprise to take a look at your blogposts, every time I find something beautiful and today it is this gorgeous Zendala.Wonderful use of Mooka and stunning composition!!! Have a nice week Anita.