Translate

torsdag 28 september 2017

22nd-27th of September and some Pixiose and Diva´s challenge


One of my comfort-tangles is Florz. It never fails. And it always finds new ways to go. Here it went on and 23rd was inspired by Sandy Kelley Jones and then on the 24th it went Steam Punk!


Last three days have been busy. I haven´t done much tangling but my calendar is a friend so I went for Hollibaugh. Hollibaugh is a pattern I have used a lot but the way to variate it...? It is so much in it´s own, drama and depth. I played with it and tried to just let it go. Some patterns joined; Bronx cheer, Wired (Suzanne McNeill), Holes (?), Tipple and ´NZeppel. 


This is also crazy ´NZeppel with Pixiose (Margaret Bremner). Two favouritetangels in combination. Loved to do this as an entry for Diva´s challenge No. 334!


6 kommentarer:

Anne's tangle blog sa...

I love that: 'Nzeppel filled with other tangles!

ria matheussen sa...

Always interesting to get a look into your sketchbook, thank you Anita.
I like your interpretation of this challenge, only with two tangles you have made a wonderful composition with nice balance and depth!!! My favorite part is the Pixiose on the right that is a bit behind 'N Zeppel.

michele sa...

Gorgeous work Anita! I love your calendar pages and that Diva tile is FAB!

lilystangles sa...

Lovely tiles!

jeanchaneyaz sa...

Love how you combined 'Nzeppel with Pixiose. Very nice tile!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's to you all! Your comments warm my heart and lift my day!