Translate

tisdag 9 januari 2018

7th-9th of January


Doing one challenge a day following the prompts at ElaToRium is like stepping out of my comfort zone. Most of the patterns I haven´t done before. Some of the patterns are, in my way to see them, tangleations of patterns I know. The point is not to learn as many patterns as possible, but try to follow somebody elses intention and see what I can get out of it or where it leads me. Where is the zen in this? I am only speaking for myself, I am aware of that, but following this, the result is NOT in focus. I try to embrace the patterns whatever goes through my head as I see them. It is like jumping from a cliff not knowing how the landing will be and that might be scarying! For sure there are surprises to expect!

7th: Breeze (Ksenija Vojisavljevic)- I see this as a tangleation of Rixties/Pokeleaf. Winzetta (Loretta West) and Gyro (Mei Hua Teng).

8th: Triaxal (Lizzie Mayne)- A tangleation of Beeline?. Twydl (Emily Perkins)- This pattern was the oposite; My own Mec-Mec must be a tangleation of Twydl, since Emily published this 2013 and I wasn´t even a tangler then :)! Wrap (Dörte Seupel-Kör).

9th: Rauschi (Sandra Strait), ACGT (Mafé Mavronati)- A tangleation of Echoism and something else. Tamisolo (Hanny Nura). Tamisolo is the only pattern I have done before.

I think I´ve learned some things the last six days. One thing is not to be Prejudiced. Because it is not the same thing what I see when I look att a pattern and what is happening drawing it.



Inga kommentarer: