Translate

söndag 14 januari 2018

Cativia

Ashton, 6 year old, created a wonderful tangle called Cativia. It is now the focustangle in Square One! Here comes the step-out as published in Square One:



Sure I had to try this! Easy to learn with many possibilities!



I used the dots in the corners, the Z-string and then tangled. Basics. I love the basics. And I still love the string-thing. Cativia was followed by Citrus (Adele Bruno), Eddyper(?), or something similar and a fragment. I had a nice time doing this!

1 kommentar:

Susie Ng sa...

Love your back to basics approach! The whole tile is gorgeous in its simplicity, but still sports some highlights such as a great 3D effect with Cativia (Crassus or Agrippa?) and the use of Eddyper [Mei Hua Teng, or Damy] like a 'layer opener'. It zoomed me back to my childhood when we opened sardines in oil tins like that.