Translate

torsdag 5 april 2018

I am the Diva´s weekly challenge 358

 March was going fast! Now it is already a new UMT (use-my-tangle)challenge at the Diva´s place. This month it came to Tomàs Padrós "Pick Pocket" This is a highfocus-tangle. I had to think a lot about what I was doing. First I made a little Bijou:



Then I tried it on tan surface. I found this heavyweight-paper in a book-shop and it is Acid-free. I liked the color, it is very close to original rennaissance-tiles. But with one big difference: The shading is much harder to do, which disturbs me.



Still I don´t draw Pick Pocket fluently but this is the result. Before I started I watched Laura drawing it here on YouTube!Dewd just poured out of Pic Pocket, which was fun! The string is based on my spilling of coffee. I did that on purpose.

I also used Staub Korn´s tangleation of Pick Pocket, which she named Picker Pocker!With Staubs permission here are the steps!




Oh by the way things happened yesterday which made me register for CZT32-seminar in october. It is hard to belive, but I am GOING! Never thought this would be possible! 

7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Lovely tiles both of them. I love how the Dewd flows out of pickpocket. Congrats on going to CZT training! You are going to love it and have the best time!

Suzanne Fluhr sa...

I agree with you 100% that Pickpocket is a tangle that requires high focus and concentration. I managed to do it for the Diva challenge, but then failed when I tried again later. However, it's an interesting looking tangle, so I think it's worth persevering to master it. You combined it quite nicely into a composition. Congratulations on your opportunity to come to a CZT training in Providence. I attended CZT 15. I think you'll find it to be a very rewarding, inspiring experience.

Michele Wynne sa...

I love how you did the tan tile and your Bijou is so elegant 😍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Art Lady Kate! I am really looking forward to this adventure!😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Suzanne! 😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank’s Michelle!😄

Jennifer Sparrow sa...

I love your Diva tiles! Would like to find the tangleation you mentioned. Congrats on going to Providence! You are in for a treat!