Translate

fredag 22 september 2017

Cozy tangling for the Diva´s challenge

The last guestblogger for the season at the Diva´s challenge are Juliette Fiessinger and Kellie Fellinge. Read about the challenge here. I am not sure I have got this right. We are supposed to use cozy tangles for the change of season. I listened to their podcast and decided to use one of my ECO-print tiles.


I am surprised myself how many tangles that appeared in this tile. It was meditative though. As a string I used the print underneath. Another surprise was that there actually came out a heartshape! No it wasn´t planned. Not the tangles either. I just tried to stay in that feeling I got from the podcast. The tangles are: Featherfall (Carole Ohl),Tipple, Ennies, Static, Diva Dance, Evoke and Hollibaugh. Except Featherfall, all are zentangles.

7 kommentarer:

michele sa...

That's such a lovely composition Anita! I love the eco-printed base and to use it for the string.

Gudrun S. sa...

Wonderful composition and contrast Anita :-)

Jennifer Sparrow sa...

This is stunning! The paper lends itself beautifully to your tangles and creates a soft feeling of an autumn day.

Anne's tangle blog sa...

WOW Anita, this is GORGEOUS!!!!

jeanchaneyaz sa...

Very cozy looking tile, Anita, with that brownish backgrounds and sweet serendipitous heart!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's to you all Michele, Gudrun S, Jennifer Sparrow, Anne and Jean!😍

ria matheussen sa...

I don't understand exactly what the guestbloggers mean by cosy tangles, anyway I love your entry, the colour of the paper and the tanglework in black and white give a very special wonderful result!!!
Up to a new week and new challenges.