Translate

tisdag 15 november 2016

Focus on Rainking

Rainking (Leona Shih)is the new focustangle in Square One. It is new to me and I do love to learn new patterns. This pattern is special. It is made in a grid, but it is possible to turn the fragments in several ways and it can be used in a lots of shapes. My first try:


A duotangle in string 189 (Dorothy Allison). This string is a string I like because of it´s simpliness. Tina Kirchhübel´s Wallbreak together with Rainking. Check the story behind Rainking and the analyziz of the pattern made by Linda Farmer!
Next try:


Here it is a ribbon together with Fassett (Lynn Shelton Mead), Keeko and Tipple. As Kekko is in the Diva´s challenge this week I let this one be my first tile in that challenge. Since I haven´t used Keeko for a long time I want to play with it more. In this tile I used string 190 (Joan Lilley). 

11 kommentarer:

Ria Matheussen sa...

Rainking was for me an unknown tangle but I do like the way you have drawn it: nice and special. Your "Keekotile" is gorgeous with beautiful contrasts and a wonderful composition.

Anita Aspfors Westin sa...

Thank's Ria!😄
Rainking is a tangle that just goes on and on! Love it!

Deanne Biron sa...

Thanks for showing us Rainking! I didn't know of this tangle. And your Keeko goes perfectly with it! Great tile composition! :)

Anne's tangle blog sa...

I like your Keeko, Anita!!!

Anonym sa...

wonderful tiles with gorgeous comosition :-) Gudrun S

Jean Chaney sa...

Nice variations of Rainking, and it's nice in the second tile with the Keeko band.

1 Art Lady Kate, Tangles and More sa...

Love your Rainking. I haven't tried that one out yet. Your other tile is lovely too, and I really like the contrast in it.

Michele Wynne sa...

Beautifully executed Anita! I especially love the composition of your Diva tile.

Karen Lynn sa...

Absolutely gorgeous tiles!

Annette P. (aka LonettA) sa...

Both are beautiful! Wonderful use of Rainking!

Susan Theron sa...

Lovely tiles.