Translate

tisdag 25 april 2017

Amanda Day - Earth Day

I am the Diva´s challenge no. 313 is for celebrating Earth Day or Amanda Day. Laura tells about her son Chewie when he was four years old, he suggested that the Earth should be named Amanda. We are supposed to make our challenge for this Day and Laura herself used package material for her tangle. I love the recycling idea in art as well as in living so I made one tile of paperboard from a box I hadn´t thrown away. Here it is:


I used black micron, gold and white Gellypen, white charcoalpen, sepia fineliner and distress markers for shading. The patterns are: Wud (Joni Feddersen), Fun Bee (Beate Winkler), Papz (mine), Iris (mine), Flux (Zt), Tipple (Zt) and Celtic Knot which I wrote about in my last post. It was fun. I will do more recycling! Just for fun!

7 kommentarer:

Lorna sa...

Great choice of colours. And wonderful shading. A super result!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Lorna!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

I do like this 'tile' and the earth color it it tangles on.

ria matheussen sa...

Very nice composition with beautiful drawn tangles (love the white accents and the depth you have created)

Anonym sa...

Love the rich depth this tile has. Beautiful!

Michele Wynne sa...

Lovely work Anita! I've got to go home and find some cardboard to recycle!

jeanchaneyaz sa...

So much depth to your chosen tangles! Marvelous Earth Day piece!