Translate

söndag 30 april 2017

One more for the Divas Amandaday-challenge

I love recycling. I use it very much in my art. So I wanted to make one more for Earth Day and for the Diva´s challenge this week. When I have done something that I don´t like at the moment, I don´t throw it away.  I keep it for further use. I have some watercolors kept in a pile and now I cut up one (on heavyweight watercolor-paper)  in tile-size and tangled on it! As it was a quite big watercolor-painting, I have a lot of tiles from this! Here is the first one:


The surface is not as smooth as on original tiles but it worked and I get a good feeling to remake an old watercolor-painting in this way!

The patterns are: 5C Aura (Ina Sonnenmoser), Andromeda (Lily Moon), Lealad (Lily Moon) and something that is the beginning of Amphora (Lily Moon).  

5 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

this is beautiful Anita, the delicate backgroundcolours, the chosen tangles,drawn in a magic way, I love this tile very much!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ria for your kind words!😍

Anonym sa...

This is so beautiful, Anita. Do you know that Square One on Facebook is currently doing a tribute to Lily Moon?

Anne's tangle blog sa...

I love what you made out of this watercolor painting!

Unknown sa...

This is wonderful Anita! I love the watercolor background! The tangles compliment each other so well. :)