Translate

måndag 27 juni 2016

Diva´s red and IAST 150

A little bit late but not too late I hope for IAST 150. Adele Bruno´s celebration no 150 is such a fun challenge. The string has got a lot of movement and the patterns are her own so beautiful ones!
First I made it in black and white only, but looking at it I had to add some red, not only because the Diva´s challenge, but I wanted to make it more like a celebration-tile. Here are both versions:





I liked the first one too, but I think the one with red added just fit perfect for this occasion! the patterns of Adele Bruno are:
Iza, Teenos, Uncorked and Xav. Xav I had not seen before and that is an amazing pattern! I will play with that some more time!







2 kommentarer:

ria matheussen sa...

This is very nice Anita for such a difficult challenge you have made a wonderful tile.
And I was forgotten to say how nice it is from you to make such a nice tribute to your cat. I also like animals, they are our best friends and we have to take care for them!

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Ria! Your words warm my heart!