Translate

tisdag 27 december 2016

string 217 and 218

If anyone wonder where string 216 has gone I asure you I have done it. I won´t expose it yet though, since I have done that one for a friend of mine and she won´t get it immediately.  But here is string 217 (Lianne Woods):


The patterns are: Starawn (Judy Murphy), ´NZeppel, Ing and up in the corners a fragment I made up from a pattern I have used, don´t remember the name. I like to draw Ing. I love geometry. Ing is one of those patterns I seldom use though and the reason is: it is a challenge to make it work with other patterns. At least for me. But in this case I am quite happy about it. 

string 218 (Mei Hua Teng):


The patterns are: All boxed up (Alice Hendon), Yincut (Zt) and Florz (Zt). I do love patterns that are built on straight lines only and this pattern from Alice Hendon is great in it´s simplicity! And it is very forgiving when the lines wobble around because of an unsteady hand!

1 kommentar:

truongmuunghenhan sa...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.