Translate

fredag 16 juni 2017

Hearts 4 G - new pattern!

My oldest son, Gunnar, had his birthday yesterday. He is now 36 years old! I can´t belive time has passed that fast! I still remember everything about holding him the first time in life! Yesterday I concentrated my thoughts on him and then this pattern appeard on the paper. I decided to make it for him and draw it on a rennaisance tile. I don´t know what he will think about it, but he is coming here thursday next week and than I´ll know!



The other patterns here are Showgirl (Vicki Bassett), Apacore (Lori Manoogian), Tipple (Zt) and Maze (Zt). Well yes, it is a heart-tangle and there might be patterns like this around. I haven´t done any pattern using hearts before and this is quite whimsical. First I wasn´t sure to even call it a pattern, but sleeping on it I decided to name it and use it. The hearts are drawn close to eachother and drawn in a way that makes them fit in closely.

Next to do was to make step-out. And try it on a regular white tile.



Here it is with Papz (mine), Paizel (Angie Vangalis) and Cheesecloth (Suzanne Mc Neill).

Finally here are the step-outs:



This pic is scanned to get the ultimate sharpness, but the color 
is not right. The white is too white and the backgroundcolor should be like in the photo of the rennaisance-tile above.

If you like this pattern, let me know! You are of course free to use this pattern as you please!

2 kommentarer:

Susie Ng sa...

Just came across your first heart tangle. It is definitely a very simple but beautiful tangle and a real keeper for filling white spaces, too. So I added it to my 'Fillers' listing. Thanks for sharing, Anita. And yes, time flies. It actually got a major upgrade a few years back and now it runs even faster.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

So happy you found this! Thank´s for stopping by! :)