Translate

onsdag 14 juni 2017

Diva´s challenge UMT 320: Dansk

I have met Dansk before but not tried it. At the first sight it is similar to a lot of other patterns done with auras. But as I tried it this time I found out it can be a quite useful pattern! I started doing it on a stone I found on our vacation up in the mountains!


The stone to the left is with Dansk, the one to the right is with Ziggle (Chase Messineo) and some golden Tipple (Zt).

Today I finished my tile on a tile from recycled watercolor-painting:


I used Dansk (Margaret Bremner), Wheelz (Joyce Block), Poke Root (Zt) and Poke Leaf (Zt). The string is the background watercolorpainting.

12 kommentarer:

jeanchaneyaz sa...

I collect stones from trips too. I really should add tangles like you did. What fun they are. The last tile is super with the color and the very expansive Dansk.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Jean! I Love Stones!

Anne's tangle blog sa...

All beautiful, the rock is my favorite!

michele sa...

Love the stones and that watercolor is absolutely gorgeous!

Carmela sa...

Wauw, great tile and lovely Stones. I like it also to draw on Stones. Beautiful.

Anonym sa...

Wonderful Idea :-))
Gudrun S.

Susie Ng sa...

I am a one stone only tangler, but it can be expanded to 2. Your Dansk tile is stunning with the color and the wide Dansk.

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Susie! I haven't tangles so many Stones either! But I did like to do it!😍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Gudrun!😍

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Carmela!😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Michele!😄

Anita A Westin CZT sa...

Thank's Anne!😄