Translate

måndag 31 oktober 2016

Travelling Tangles: October-Swap

For October there were two themes offered from Sabrina Kirjavainen: Breastcancer awareness and drawing with the Non Dominant Hand. I got so exciting tiles from my swapping partners. The first one came from Michele Wynne, California :




She also gave me an empty ATC to finish. That one I will save a little more!


And here is my finish on her amazing background! I went on with her Dreamcatcher (Daniel Lamothe) and added Lolly Wimple (Sandy Hunter), Tagh, Tipple and Shattuck.

Next Swap came from Tharina Etsebeth, South Africa. She had made one with the nondominant hand and one for the breastcancer awareness. The first one with her nondominant hand:



Her patterns: Diva Dance and Athitzi B4 Seven.  She told me that everything on this tile, from the dots in the corners, the string, to her writing on the back of the tile was entirely made with her left hand! Amazing!



As you can see, my lines are much more uncontrolled! I added Nipa (with straight lines only), Tipple, Fescu and Antidots (Anita Roby-Laverý). It was quite an experience doing this!

Her second tile:



She used the ribbon as a string and tangled with Claws (Elena Hadzitjaneva) and Tipple.



I am still using my old camera and didn´t get the exposure as I wanted. That makes a difference but as you can see she had made a lovely start. How to continue on that?!? At last I went on with a tangleation on Florz, Zinger, Fescu and Widgets (Kate Ahrens).

The third one came from Nathalie Marinoff. Also one with the non-dominant hand:



A lovely start with Echoism, Flux and a little Fescu. One more chance with my left shaky hand! I start to fall in love with shaky lines!


I made some more Echoism and Flux, then added Tagh, Betweed and some more Fescu. I tried to make some shading too, even if it was difficult! I had so fun!

The last one came from Dusty Darrah, Colorado:


This tile maybe was the most difficult for me to finish but very exciting. The difficulty was about the surface. Dusty didn´t say but I belive her surface must have been done with something that didn´t cooperate on some spots with some of my pens. She had started with a ribbon,Luv-A and Morning Glories.


I went on with Wacho (Livia Chua),Meer, Crescent Moon, Cubine and Florz. I also added blue with Soft color pencils.

What a wonderful and adventurous swapping month of October this have been!







2 kommentarer:

Michele Wynne sa...

Gorgeous work with all of these finishes Anita! I especially love the first non-dominant hand tile. It has remarkable energy. Thanks so much for swapping and for the challenge you gave to me:-D

Michele Wynne sa...

Gorgeous work with all of these finishes Anita! I especially love the first non-dominant hand tile. It has remarkable energy. Thanks so much for swapping and for the challenge you gave to me:-D