Translate

måndag 8 maj 2017

3Z - for Dad

Today my dad is going to the hospital. Tomorrow he is going through a big surgery. He is 88 years old. I am not there physically but with my mind. Of course I am worried. But right now there is nothing I can do. He is in my tangling. My thoughts go to him. My prayers as well.


As I look at the result of today´s tangling on 3Z I get a picture of the subconcious process going on. And it deals with my dads situation.  I can see that. But I also can see there is balance and strength. I appreciate that and I am thankful. The patterns are Crescent moon and of course Papz, the pattern I made up for my Dad. I filled it with pearls but now when I look at it they look like lamps....

I thought of giving this tile some color. Maybe it will come up... or not. Today it looks like this anyhow.

Inga kommentarer: